Disqus is a rich commenting platform used by thousands of website all over the web. It has complete social integration and social networking to make your blog posts more engaging.
How to create a Disqus Account
- Click on “I want to install Disqus on my site".
- Create a new site page will open up.
- Enter customer’s Websitelink in the website field.
- Select a category from the dropdown list.
- Click on the create site button.
- Select plan screen will appear.
- Click on the Continue on Basic button.
- Scroll down and click on I don’t see my platform listed, install manually with universal code.
- Click on the Configure button.
- Configure Disqus page screen will appear.
- Enter the customers’ website in Website Name field.
- Enter same website name in Website URL field.
- Select Category and enter some Description.
- Select language ➤ English and then Click on Complete Setup Button.
- Setup Complete screen will appear and then Click on Dismiss setup button.
- Now open Settings from the menu bar.
- Copy the short name from the second field.
Adding Disqus to Now Studio